Statement of Faith
In achieving the previously stated vision and mission we hold fast to the following values:
- We believe the Bible to be God’s message to man and that in it God reveals the plan of salvation and provides us with His blueprint for our lives (1 Timothy 3:16).
- We value the Bible above all other factors including philosophies and educational psychology.
- The Bible provides us with the revelation of Jesus and the Heavenly Father Himself. Our ultimate purpose in life is to know, worship and serve Him. We place value on this relationship and worship of God as well as service to Him (Romans 12:1-2).
- We believe that God has entrusted us as parents with our children (Deuteronomy 6:4).
- We value biblically based teaching and training as the means for successfully raising children up to be men and women of God (Proverbs 22:6). We believe doing so is a priority and mandate for us as parents.
- We believe that Jesus and His Word are the truth on which we base our lives and our Church (Ephesians 4:15 and 2 Timothy 2:15).
- We worship in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24) engaging both our hearts and our heads.
- We intercede with patience and passion knowing that God is the God of both creation (Matthew 6:9) and re-creation (Romans 8:26).
- We seek to minister with God employing His method of ministering, with discernment and openness, seeking Him as the Giver and using the gifts He has given to His Church (1 Corinthians).
- We look for opportunities to do works of service so that the Church will be built up (Eph 4:12).
- We seek, through God’s grace, to equip the saints for the work of the ministry (Eph. 4:11) reproducing authentic Christians through discipleship and mentoring (2 Tim 2:2).
- We evangelize the multitudes, one by one, wanting to see both conversion and deliverance (Mark 16:15-18).
- We are marked by the way we love each other (John 13:34-35), through grace and forgiveness operating in the fruits of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22).